Social work is a special type of support given to anyone needing it. Social workers aim to improve one’s overall well-being and help address the needs of everyone within the community, basic or complex. Social workers collaborate with various professionals and coordinate with varying populations and types of people, but most importantly to those who are considered vulnerable.
- Individual, family, and couple assessment and counseling
- Adoption planning
- Career/employment counseling and placement
- Vocational assessments/rehabilitation
- Stress management
- Counseling for eating disorders
- Grief, loss, and trauma counseling
- Addiction’s counseling
- Mediation/alternate dispute resolution
- Custody/access assessments
- Employee assistance programs (EAPs)
- Mental capacity assessment and more…
How We Can Help
Compassionate Counseling Services LLC will guide you through a stress-free journey to give you the tools you need for your unique health stressors. We understand the challenges you are facing and want to help.
Your well-being matters to us. Please call us or fill out our online contact form for more information about how our caring, experienced counseling professionals can guide you through your mental health management process. We’re ready to help. Book a discussion with our experts today!